Work For Us
Looking for a rewarding career in childcare?
Cuddles childcare offers a competitive salary alongside great company benefits and supportive, inspirational training.
You need to be able to:
- Work in a dynamic and aspirational team of staff who strive for high quality every day.
- Get stuck in to support children in exploration and child-led play.
- Be committed to developing yourself both professionally and personally.
- Be approachable and welcoming to all of our families.
- Have a spontaneous and lively attitude, not afraid to sing, read stories and play games for the benefit of our children.
- Be assertive and disciplined in your professional role.
Does this sound like the job for you?
We are looking for candidates with a Level 2 and/or 3 in Early Years to work in nursery practitioner roles with children aged 0-14 years – to work on a full/part-time or ad hoc basis.
We also offer a small number of apprenticeships for unqualified candidates who would like to earn while they learn.
We offer a really rewarding career alongside like-minded people.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com