What to Bring
Our nursery is dedicated to offering a family friendly environment in which you are able to chat about your child’s needs and progress at any time.
Please find a checklist below, which offers you a general guide as to what you should consider including in your child’s bag, depending on their age.
Please ensure that all items are labelled so that we can identify that they belong to. Please feel free to talk to your child’s key worker if you have questions.
We would like to ask that you provide your baby/child with the following items:
Baby Unit / Toddler Unit
• We supply nappies and baby wipes or you can choose to provide your own. Please provide a barrier cream such as sudocrem, metanium etc.(if applicable)
• Teething gel or granules.(Baby unit only)
• We supply a range of formula milk, please discuss this with the appropriate nursery manager. (Baby unit only)
• Drinking cup with lid / bottle (labelled with your child’s name).
• Spare underwear for potty training.
• Spare clothes – weather dependent (summer or winter)
• We provide Sun cream but please bring a sunhat (labelled)
• Wellington boots and warm outdoor clothing in the winter – hat, scarf, coat, gloves etc. (labelled)
Due to the high number of children with nut allergies, we request that you do not give your child any foods that contain nut’s – this includes peanut butter, crunchy nut cornflakes, Nutella and many kinder products etc.
Click above to see our Policies & Guides
Important policies include:
• Sun barrier
• Exchange of information
• Complaints procedure
• Mobile phone
• Photo consent
• FB policy
• Late payment