Things To Know
What to Bring
Our nursery is dedicated to offering a family friendly environment in which you are able to chat about your child’s needs and progress at any time.
Please refer to the checklist below, which offers you a general guide to what you should include in your child’s bag, depending on their age.
Please ensure that all items are labelled so that we can identify who they belong to. Please talk to your child’s key worker if you have any questions.
We would ask that you provide your baby/child with the following items:
Baby Room / Toddler Room
- We supply nappies and baby wipes or you can choose to provide your own. Please provide a barrier cream such as Sudocrem, Metanium, etc (if applicable).
- Teething gel or granules (Baby unit only).
- We supply a range of formula milk (up to age 1yrs), please discuss this with the appropriate nursery manager (Baby rooms only).
- Drinking cup with lid/bottle (labelled with your child’s name).
- Spare clothes and when potty training lots of spare socks and underwear too.
- Please provide spare clothes – (summer and winter).
- We provide Sun cream but please bring a sunhat (labelled).
- Named wellington boots and warm outdoor clothing in the winter – hat, scarf, waterproof coat, gloves, etc. A named water bottle would also be welcome.
Due to the high number of children with nut allergies, we request that you do not give your child any foods that contain nuts – this includes peanut butter, crunchy nut cornflakes, Nutella and many Kinder products, etc.