What to Bring
Our nursery is dedicated to offering a family friendly environment in which you are able to chat about your child’s needs and progress at any time.
Please find a checklist below, which offers you a general guide as to what you should consider including in your child’s bag, depending on their age.
Please ensure that all items are labelled so that we can identify that they belong to. Please feel free to talk to your child’s key worker if you have questions.
We would like to ask that you provide your baby/child with the following items:
Baby Room / Toddler Room
• We supply nappies and baby wipes or you can choose to provide your own. Please provide a barrier cream such as sudocrem, metanium etc.(if applicable)
• Teething gel or granules.(Baby unit only)
• We supply a range of formula milk (up to age 1yrs), please discuss this with the appropriate nursery manager. (Baby rooms only)
• Drinking cup with lid / bottle (labelled with your child’s name).
• Spare clothes and when potty training lots of spare socks and underwear too
• Please provide spare clothes –(summer and winter)
• We provide Sun cream but please bring a sunhat (labelled)
• Named wellington boots and warm outdoor clothing in the winter – hat, scarf, waterproof coat, gloves etc. A named water bottle would also be welcome.
Due to the high number of children with nut allergies, we request that you do not give your child any foods that contain nut’s – this includes peanut butter, crunchy nut cornflakes, Nutella and many kinder products etc.
Important policies include:
All Policies and procedures are available at the front entrance of each nursery. If you have any questions please speak to the Nursery Manager.