GDPR Website Data Policy 2018
Cuddles Day Nursery Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website https://cuddlesnursery.co.uk (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Cuddles Day Nursery Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 3870142, whose registered address is Learoyd Rd, Canford Heath|
Poole, Dorset, BH17 8PJ.
2. Information About Us
- Our Site is owned by Cuddles Day Nursery Ltd and is managed on Our behalf by Expect Best Ltd, 9 Virage Business Park, Stanley Green Road, Poole, Dorset BH15 3 AP.
- Our Data Protection Officer is William Arnold and can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 01202 672671 or by post at Learoyd Rd, Canford Heath, Poole, Dorset, BH17
- We are regulated by
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under the following number Z7861442
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. Your Rights
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 12);
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 13);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 13);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re- use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and
- If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 13 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s
- For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice
5. What Data Do We Collect?
- We only collect the following data as a result of you using Our site:
- Your IP address;
- A time stamp of when you visit each page of Our
- None of the data described at paras 1(a or b) is retained or used for any other purpose than Our Site traffic analysis and We do not pass the data obtained to any other third-party.
6. How Do We Use Your Data?
Other than for analytical purposes, We do not process, retain or store any personal information gathered from your use of Our Site.
7. Do We Share Your Data?
We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
8. Your Right to Withhold Information
You may access Our Site without providing any data at all.
9. Contacting Us